Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I receive in my first kit?
Full kit: You will receive yarn and patterns for a section of the afghan and access to the online video tutorial and digital Stitch Guide.
Yarn kit: You'll receive yarn to work a section of the afghan.
Digital pattern instructions/video: You'll receive access to the online video tutorial and pattern instructions for a section of the afghan.
- What supplies will I need?
- You will need a size 8 (5mm) 40-inch circular knitting needle, a cable needle, a yarn needle and stitch markers to complete the afghan.
- How often will shipments arrive?
- You'll receive a new full kit, yarn kit, or digital pattern/video depending on the option you've subscribed to, about every 2 or 4 weeks based on your chosen shipment frequency.
- How much does each kit cost?
- Each kit shipment is $19.99 plus postage & handling charges ($5.95 in the U.S. and $6.95 to Canada) plus any taxes required by your state or province.
- What kind of yarn is included in the kits?
- The yarn is a worsted weight acrylic.
- What are the measurements of the afghan?
- The finished size is 47 1/2 x 57 1/2 inches including a 1 1/4 inch border.
- Can I purchase the entire kit at once?
- We're only able to offer kits on a two or four-week frequency, but not all kits in one shipment.
- I’m receiving kits every two weeks. Can I slow down the frequency?
- Yes, you can choose to receive kits less frequently. To update your shipment frequency, go here.
- Can I purchase just the pattern?
- The pattern from this club is only available through club membership.
- Can I purchase just the yarn?
- The yarn is only available through club membership. We don't sell it separately.
- I lost the pattern that came with my kit. Can I get a replacement?
- You can download another copy at this link. Just enter the email address associated with your account and click "Sign In". Then click on the kit that you need instructions for and click on "Download Instructions".
- Where can I find the online tutorial videos?
- You can watch the video online at link. Just enter the email address associated with your account and click on "Log In." Then click on the kit you need the video for and click on the play arrow in the video screen.
- When will the first shipment arrive?
- We ship most products within a few days of receiving your order. Most shipments will arrive within 3-4 weeks. If you've ordered the digital only option, your videos and pattern will be available to you immediately when you log on at https://www.annieskitclubs.com/login.
- Can I pay for the kits over the Internet?
- Yes, please click here.
- I need to change my address or my gift recipient's address. How can I do that?
- You can make address changes by clicking here.
- How can I return a shipment?
- Shipments must be returned within 21 days for a refund or credit. If you do need to return a product, please repackage it in its original packaging. Then mail it back to us at PO BOX 8000, Big Sandy, TX, 75755-8000, and we'll credit your account as quickly as possible. If you also want to cancel your membership, so you don't get any future shipments, please include a note with your return stating your wishes or click here to cancel online.
- How can I return a digital shipment?
- We're sorry, but due to the immediate fulfillment of digital products, we’re unable to accept returns for these.
- How can I cancel a membership?
You can submit your request to cancel here. We'll send you an email confirmation as soon as your cancellation is processed.
If there's a service problem or other reason you wish to cancel, we hope you'll contact us first and give us a chance to solve the problem.
- I have already paid -- why am I still getting bills?
- When we send an invoice for a shipment you have ordered, we allow 4 weeks to pass before we send a follow-up invoice. Sometimes we may receive your payment a day or so after we have already sent the follow-up invoice. If you have already made your payment and receive another invoice afterwards, you may ignore it. You can check your account online for up-to-date information.
- How do I know that my credit card is secure when I order from you or make a payment over the Internet?
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that is among the best available today for secure Internet transactions. When you place an order or pay your bill on-line, this software encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- I'm unable to make my payment or other customer service transaction over the Internet. Who should I contact?
- Please call customer service at (800) 282-6643 if you experience a problem making a transaction to your online account.
- Do you accept International orders?
- We currently are only able to ship orders to the U.S. and Canada.
- Can I give a membership to someone as a gift?
- Yes, please do! Simply click here.
- I've gifted a membership, is there something I can give to let my recipient to let them know?
- Yes! Simply click here to download a printable file.
- I'm having a problem with a pattern. Who can I contact for help?
- Please contact our Pattern Services Department by completing the pattern services request form here. Be sure to include your name, email address, daytime phone number and the name of the item you have a question about.
- What is your policy concerning mailing lists?
We regularly communicate to our customers through the mail with information and offers from our family of companies. From time to time we make our customer mailing list available to other companies that sell goods and services that we believe would interest our customers. (We do not provide customer telephone numbers to these companies.) If you prefer not to receive any of this information, or if you wish to receive only information from our family of companies, please notify us at MailPreference@Annies-Publishing.com.
Notice: If the Post Office alerts us that your paid product is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within two years.