Your browser is outdated. Upgrade to a modern browser to better experience this site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I receive in my kit?
- The Farmhouse Style Kit Club offers home décor items that you create yourself. Your kit will include all of the essential materials needed to make the item. You will need to have a glue gun as well as other crafting items such as scissors, craft glue, glue sticks, tape and other household items.
- How often will kits arrive?
- You'll receive a new kit every 4 weeks based on the date you originally ordered.
- When will the first shipment arrive?
- Most shipments will arrive within 1-2 weeks in the U.S. Canadian shipments can take up to 3 weeks.
- Can I purchase an annual membership?
- We’re sorry, but we can currently only accommodate monthly memberships.
- How can I buy a second kit?
- We have limited inventory of each kit, but we do occasionally offer kits from the club individually to club members. You can see available kits on our website https://www.AnniesKitClubs.com/Shop.
- My kit was damaged/missing materials. What do I do?
- Just contact us at Customer_Service@AnniesKitClubs.com and we’ll be happy to fix this for you!
- I lost the instructions that came with my kit. Can I get a replacement?
- You can download another copy at this link. Just enter the email address associated with your account and click "Sign In". Then click on the kit that you need instructions for and click on "Download Instructions".
- I joined the club and then cancelled. How can I restart my membership?
- You can join on our website https://www.AnniesKitClubs.com or call us at 1-800-282-6643. We’d love to have you back!
- I need to change my address or my gift recipient's address. How can I do that?
- You can make address changes by clicking here.
- I need to update my payment information. How can I do that?
- You can make the update by clicking here or you can call us at 1-800-282-6643. Please don’t send credit card information to us via email as that isn’t a secure method.
- How can I return a shipment?
- Shipments can be returned within 21 days for a refund. If you do need to return a product, please repackage it in its original packaging. Then mail it back to us at PO BOX 8000, Big Sandy, TX, 75755-8000, and we'll credit your account as quickly as possible. Please make sure that you include your name, account number (if you have it) and mailing address so that we can identify your account and credit the return correctly.
- How can I cancel a membership?
You can submit your request to cancel here. We'll send you an email confirmation as soon as your cancellation is processed.
If there's a service problem or other reason you wish to cancel, we hope you'll contact us first and give us a chance to solve the problem.
- I have already paid -- why am I still getting bills?
- When we send an invoice for a shipment you have ordered, we allow 4 weeks to pass before we send a follow-up invoice. Sometimes we may receive your payment a day or so after we have already sent the follow-up invoice. If you have already made your payment and receive another invoice afterwards, you may ignore it. You can check your account online for up-to-date information.
- How do I know that my credit card is secure when I order from you or make a payment over the Internet?
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that is among the best available today for secure Internet transactions. When you place an order or pay your bill on-line, this software encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- I'm unable to make my payment or other customer service transaction over the Internet. Who should I contact?
- Please call customer service at (800) 282-6643 if you experience a problem with a transaction to your online account.
- Do you accept International orders?
- We currently are only able to ship orders to the U.S. and Canada.
- Can I give a membership to someone as a gift?
- Yes, please do!
- I've gifted a membership, is there something I can give to let my recipient to let them know?
- Yes! Simply click here to download a printable file.
- I'm having a problem with a pattern or kit. Who can I contact for help?
- Please contact our Pattern Services department by completing the pattern services request form here. Be sure to include your name, email address, and the name of the item you have a question about.
- What is your policy concerning mailing lists?
We regularly communicate to our customers through the mail with information and offers from our family of companies. From time to time we make our customer mailing list available to other companies that sell goods and services that we believe would interest our customers. (We do not provide customer telephone numbers to these companies.)If you prefer not to receive any of this information, or if you wish to receive only information from our family of companies, please notify us at MailPreference@Annies-Publishing.com.
Notice: If the Post Office alerts us that your paid product is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within two years.
Make Something Beautiful