Frequently Asked Questions
- How often will kits arrive?
- You'll receive a new shipment about every 4 weeks.
- When will the first shipment arrive?
- We ship most products within a few days of receiving your order. Most shipments will arrive within 6-10 business days in the U.S. and 3-4 weeks in Canada.
- What will I receive in my CardMaker kits?
Each kit includes the instructions and materials to create 8-10 unique cards. Receive supplies such as specialty papers, die cuts, stamps, ink pads, cardstock, envelopes and other embellishments.
Your first kit will also include a free tool kit containing: a bone folder, a piercing tool, an acrylic block for stamps and a handy zippered pouch to keep everything in.
- I need to change my address or my gift recipient's address. How can I do that?
- You can make address changes by clicking here.
- How can I cancel a membership?
You can submit your request to cancel here. We'll send you an email confirmation as soon as your cancellation is processed.
If there's a service problem or other reason you wish to cancel, we hope you'll contact us first and give us a chance to solve the problem.
- I have already paid -- why am I still getting bills?
- When we send an invoice for a shipment you have ordered, we allow 4 weeks to pass before we send a follow-up invoice. Sometimes we may receive your payment a day or so after we have already sent the follow-up invoice. If you have already made your payment and receive another invoice afterwards, you may ignore it. You can check your account online for up-to-date information.
- I'm unable to make my payment or other customer service transaction over the Internet. Who should I contact?
- Please call customer service at (800) 282-6643 if you experience a problem making a transaction to your online account.
- Do you accept International orders?
- We currently are only able to ship orders to the U.S. and Canada.
- Can I give a membership to someone as a gift?
- Yes, please do! Simply click here.
- I've gifted a membership, is there something I can give to let my recipient to let them know?
- Yes! Simply click here to download a printable file.
- I'm having a problem with a pattern or kit. Who can I contact for help?
- Please contact our Editorial Department by completing the pattern services request form here. Be sure to include your name, email address, daytime phone number and the name of the item you have a question about.
- What is your policy concerning mailing lists?
We regularly communicate to our customers through the mail with information and offers from our family of companies. From time to time we make our customer mailing list available to other companies that sell goods and services that we believe would interest our customers. (We do not provide customer telephone numbers to these companies.) If you prefer not to receive any of this information, or if you wish to receive only information from our family of companies, please notify us at MailPreference@Annies-Publishing.com.
Notice: If the Post Office alerts us that your paid product is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within two years.
- Can I pay for the kits over the Internet?
- Yes, please click here.